February 14ths (Ma Vie En Rose)

2/14/1998

Film: Ma Vie En Rose. Excellent art film by Belgian filmmaker about a boy who wants to be a girl and throws the entire neighborhood into disarray. Psychologist in film suggested that perhaps the parents wish to have a girl influenced the outcome.

As usual lots of crazy people riding the Subway on Saturday night. and it seemed as though everyone was an actor playing a role in a movie, such as the crazy trumpet player (Chet Baker) Nancy (Sid and Nancy), and a guy wearing a plaid shawl who looked like he’d be perfect for a film about immigrants, coming in through Ellis Island.

Ma Vie En Rose (2/14/1998) by meta4s

2/14/2046 

(Tony Townes Diary) 

Neone said she booked the Neo-Hansa Studio for late April just before the Immortality Ball. She'll need to get back from Berlin pretty quickly. 

2/14/2048

(Anthony Townes Diary) 

Finally got Augustin out of the damn studio for dinner at Due's. He's an interesting mix of art brut biohack and fine craftsman, but has a playful side. We were joking about the names of fast-food eateries from the past, now fine dining, like McDonald's re-branded as "Da Naldi" (from Naldi). He looks through me which he is aware of and so I don't mind it. I'm still intimidated by his stunning skill with AR sculpture, and I'm still a greenhorn in this area. Briefed Neone when I got home. She thinks I should not only do a group show with him, but collaborate on a piece. I said I have more rapport with Eben.

Comments

Popular Posts